- April 14: Sandy receives the 2012 Presidential Early Career Award for Scientists and Engineers from President Obama
President Barack Obama speaks with Presidential Early Career Award for Scientists and Engineers (PECASE) recipients in the East Room of the White House. (Official White House Photo by Pete Souza)
President Barack Obama joins Presidential Early Career Award for Scientists and Engineers (PECASE) recipients for a group photo in the East Room of the White House. (Official White House Photo by Amanda Lucidon)
Sandy attends PECASE reception at Health and Human Services with Secretary Sebelius.
- Zafira obtains a BRI Micro Grant Nice work Zafi!
- Niko is awarded a DFG Fellowship Way to go Niko!
- Zafira wins the 2014 Postdoctoral Research Fellow Leadership Pillar Award Congrats Zafi!
- Jessalyn Ubellacker is awarded an NIH F31 “Elucidating the role of bisphosphonates in the inhibition of breast cancer”. Nice work, Jessalyn!
- The new McLab space is taking shape Anna preparing for move to new lab space in 2017
- April 11: The McLab moves into our new space Goodbye Karp, Hello HIM
- August 21: Molly DeCristo defends her thesis Congrats Dr. DeCristo!
- September : Jessalyn receives P.E.O. International Scholar Award You’re on a roll, Jessalyn!
- November 27: Jessalyn Ubellacker defends her thesis Congrats Dr. Ubellacker!
- May 8: Jessica Olive defends her thesis Congrats Dr. Olive!!
- Adam’s PQE is a success!